- Do you have a damaged roof?
- How do you know if your house needs a roof restoration?
- How Does Solar Power Work?
- How Long Will A Roof Replacement Take?
- How long will metal roofing last compared to tiles?
- How Solar Energy is Used Around Australia?
- How your roofing choice changes your aesthetic
- Improve your Businesses Functionality & Aesthetic with Commercial Roofing
- Is there a Difference in Quality in Polycarbonate Roofing?
- Not all roofing is the same – what you need to know about re-roofing.
- Re-roofing homes from any era
- Solar Panels & How They Reduce Your Power Bill
- The Benefits of a Roof Replacement
- The Benefits of Roof Restoration Vs Roof Repair
- The Impact Poor Roofing Maintenance Can Have On Your Property
- Which direction should my solar panels face?
- Who Installs Solar?
- Who uses solar energy panels & for what purposes?
- Why choose First Choice for your re-roofing
- Why Colorbond roofing is a fantastic substitute for tiles!
- Will A Roof Replacement Add Value To My Home?
If you’re looking at solar power as a renewable energy option, you want a certified solar technician that is confident and knowledgeable in solar to install your system in Adelaide. At First Choice Home Improvements we specialise in solar energy, all of our technicians are fully qualified and are specialty trained in solar.
When you are looking for someone to install your solar system, you want someone who is across all facets of the industry, making it a stress free experience for all involved. First Choice Home Improvements are the best group to handle every stage of your solar journey.
As experts in solar system installation, we promise to go through all of the different aspects of solar with you to ensure that you get the best system and deal suited for you and your property’s needs.
Together we can discuss the costs of your system, system components and any support including feed in tariffs (FiT) and the small scale technology certificates (STCs) which may be available to you – all to benefit your budget, and home energy requirements.
When it comes to choosing the right solar system for you, it’s similar to buying any other electrical appliance. Just like a TV or a fridge, solar comes in different sizes, prices, brands and features. We use our knowledge and experience to match products together to make the choice simple, and catered to your exact requirements.
By evaluating your current power system, we can provide you with an estimate on the amount of electricity you are currently using. We understand that everyone’s circumstances are different and therefore so is their solar energy requirements. We promise to work with you to find a system that is best suited to your needs.
The size of your solar system will also depend upon what will fit your roof, keeping in mind that your roof must be free of shade and preferably be facing north for optimal results in Adelaide. We can work with an east or west orientation too, our expert designers can calculate the best result for your roof shape. A qualified technician will also be able to assess the weight capabilities of your roof advising you of any required reinforcements, while also looking at any location requirements that need to be taken into consideration, such as high winds and harsh climates.
Every one of our solar services come with an in-store warranty. We handle the whole process in-house ourself, and promise to keep you informed every step of the way.
As we are fully insured, and members of the Clean Energy Council you can rest assured that you’re getting your solar installed by the best! In the unlikely event that something happens to go wrong, we have you covered.
So, if you are looking for someone to install a new solar system on your home, Give First Choice Home Improvements a call today to get the best Solar in town.