- Create a Verandah that Compliments Your Home Perfectly with First Choice Home Improvements
- Do I need polycarbonate or colorbond roofing on my carport?
- Do you have a damaged roof?
- First choice for Re-roofing in Adelaide
- How big should my carport be?
- How do you know if your house needs a roof restoration?
- How Does Solar Power Work?
- How Long Will A Roof Replacement Take?
- How long will metal roofing last compared to tiles?
- How Solar Energy is Used Around Australia?
- How your roofing choice changes the aesthetic of your Adelaide home
- Improve your Businesses Functionality and Aesthetic with Commercial Roofing
- Is there a Difference in Quality in Polycarbonate Roofing?
- Not all roofing is the same – what you need to know about re-roofing.
- Protect your verandah investment with the right guarantee
- Re-roofing for Adelaide homes from any era
- Solar Panels and How They Reduce Your Power Bill
- The Benefits of a Roof Replacement
- The Benefits of Roof Restoration Vs Roof Repair
- The Impact Poor Roofing Maintenance Can Have On Your Property
- What are the different verandah roofing styles?
- Where Can I Get A Custom Made Carport For My Adelaide Property?
- Which direction should my solar panels face?
- Who Installs Solar?
- Who uses solar energy panels and for what purposes?
- Why choose First Choice Home Improvements for your re-roofing
- Why Colorbond roofing is a fantastic substitute for tiles!
- Will A Roof Replacement Add Value To My Home?
Often the importance of solar energy is overlooked. And with the demand for electricity at an all-time high, we need to find other ways to create power sustainably. Among the most popular uses of solar, is for power production for residential and commercial use.
Australia has the highest rate of household solar panel installation in the world, according to the Energy Supply Association of Australia. There are, of course, many reasons why Australians are gradually moving towards the use solar energy and away from fossil fuels. Let’s get into the top four reasons people are switching to solar.
Solar power is self-sufficient and only requires a little bit of sun to work. Unlike conventional forms of power, solar produces no harmful emissions that harm the environment. The power it provides is a clean, green source of energy. Solar has the least amount of environmental pollution compared to that of any other source of energy. There is no pollution to water or any other part of nature, and it uses one of the most natural and eco-friendly resources: the sun.
Solar energy provides you with a range of financial benefits. First of all, it will add value to your property. The investment you initially make in solar will add its value and more to your property.
But you don’t have to wait until you sell your house to reap the rewards. Solar energy can be used to heat, cool and light your home, reducing your homes operating costs – you’ll find that you’ll start saving from the very first bill!
Solar energy allows you to reduce your dependence on utility companies, meaning you’re closer to being free from rising utility rates. Who doesn’t like the sound of that!
Living in South Australia, you’re probably aware that the state suffers from blackouts every now and again. If you add a battery system to your solar you can avoid those annoying blackouts and keep the lights on. Bonus!
Solar Systems Are Durable
Solar panels don’t come with any moving parts, meaning they don’t get damaged easily. Lowering the chance of any service interruption . Meaning more money in your pocket!
Our solar panels are meticulously tested to ensure that they can withstand Australian weather conditions, especially high winds and hail. Our solar installers are highly skilled and guarantee your solar panels will be as strong as the roof itself.
If something were to ever happen to your solar panels, all our systems come with a warranty that will cover any serious damage to your panels. Providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.
As the world is moving further into sustainable energy, solar is an excellent choice for South Australian homes. Our family-owned business specialises in solar installation and has been in business since 1990. We can help you choose the right solar system for your home and be with you every step of the way. Give us a call today, and let us organise your free quote!